Example Schedule for a typical 2 week Combined Program:
Volunteer Program: Children’s Home Helper
Adventure Add-on: Safari in Chitwan National Park 2Nights/2Days
- Days 1-2: Kathmandu
–Airport Pick up + Rest at Volunteer House +Eat Lunch+ Transport to INFO Nepal Office in Thamel to go over program schedule+Shopping Time+ Return to Volunteer House for Dinner.
-7:00am Breakfast + Language and Cultural Class + Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu.
- Days 3-10: Placement
– 6:00am Drive to Chitwan.+ Lunch at Narayangot and Shopping + Drive to placement at Children’s Home + Meet Host Nepali Family + Dinner.
– Work on the project + Nepali food onsite or with local family twice a day (around 9am and 7pm).
– Last night Party with Children and all host family.
- Days 10-12: Optional Adventure Activity
– Breakfast + Transfer to Lodges inside Chitwan National Park + Lunch + River Raft tour to Elephant sanctuary + Dinner.
– Breakfast + Jungle Safari on Elephants + Lunch+ Relax in Lodge + Dinner
- Days 13-14: Kathmandu
– Breakfast + Drive back to Kathmandu and rest at Volunteer Home or Hotel+ Evening Shopping + Dinner
– Transport to Airport for Departure
Government Registered No : 878/1999/2000
Social Welfare Council Registered No : 10700